Kings Mountain Dutch Oven Gathering, SC 7-14-2012

This is the place to post information about upcoming Dutch Oven Gatherings and special events in your area.

Kings Mountain Dutch Oven Gathering, SC 7-14-2012

Postby campmaster » Sat May 19, 2012 10:59 am

Hi Everyone

I secured shelter #1 and I'm ready to go. I can't wait to see ya'll, Katherine is standing behind me: Tell them I said "HI" :D

I did a write up about it on the blog. Kings Mountain Dutch Oven Gathering - Summer 2012

Hi Keith, We missed ya last time, Please come see us. Outlaw, Mrs Outlaw we hope to see you later in the afternoon.

Time to get out the cookbook and test drive a few recipes.

Dan
campmaster

Re: Kings Mountain Dutch Oven Gathering, SC 7-14-2012

Postby chili1 » Sun May 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Hello everybody , We can hardly wait for this event ! We will be camping on site # 71 , we got a new pot (12" deep) we are going to break in this week at Wateree .
See you soon , Randy & Linda. :D
chili1

Postby campmaster » Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Hi Randy,

Can't wait to see or should I say Taste what your going to cook for us in your new pot.

I picked up the small Camp Chef table for a single pot and a new bag for my 10" DO. I'll be using them at the race this weekend. Going to the Coke 600. YEE HAW!

Going to do a Tailgate DOG. If anyone else is going to the race, let me know. you can find me by following us on Twitter @southeastcamper

Dan
campmaster

Postby campmaster » Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 am

It looks like the heat is going away, well, a little bit. It should only be in the 80's. :oops:

I've been reading all my cookbooks and have a few recipes in mind that I might test on ya'll. 8-)

See you next week.

Kings Mountain here we come!

Dan
campmaster

Return to Dutch Oven Gatherings and Events