Howdy from Asheville, NC

New Members to start here, Please read the forum rules. Thank You. Seasoned Members, Lets Welcome Everyone.

Howdy from Asheville, NC

Postby Olblu » Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:38 pm

My name is Chet Allen and have lived in Asheville near 22 years now. I moved from here from SW Mo. The DO cooking has given me about 5 years experience now and is growing! My occupation is Sr citizen Sr Generator Tech. We travel all over the western end of the NC state. Between 2 of us, we take care of about 1100 generators. During my travel times, I write Haiku poetry, and talk on ham (amateur) radio. My call sign is ke4vxc. My Mom taught me to cook when I was old enough to stand on the floor in front of the cook stove without getting burnt. I have always loved to cook. I have 3 children of my own and 1 stepdaughter, 12 grand kids, & 4 great grand kids. My wife Beth and I have been married 15 years. I also collect smiles! That about sums it up for info about me! "Make yourself a WONDERFUL day!"
Olblu

Re: Howdy from Asheville, NC

Postby campmaster » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi Olblu

I'm glad you could join us. We have a good group, intermittent at times, but still "A Good Group" :)

We hope to see you at one of our dutch oven gatherings.

Dan
campmaster

Postby Olblu » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:36 pm

I will see you at Kings Mtn. on 10-5-13. Looking forward to learn and share what I know. We will eat good if nothing else!
Olblu

Postby chili1 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 pm

Greetings Olblu , It was so good to have you at the Fall DOG Saturday . We had a great time and cannot wait until the next one . Really enjoyed meeting you and Beth , you were the life of the party! Randy
chili1

Return to Introductions and Greetings, Say "Howdy"