Southeast Camper Spring Dutch Oven Gathering 2013

This is the place to post information about upcoming Dutch Oven Gatherings and special events in your area.

Southeast Camper Spring Dutch Oven Gathering 2013

Postby campmaster » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:55 am

Hello, Everyone

Spring is here! We had a goodtime at our "Cabin Fever" DOG back in February and the NC-VA 2 State Dutch Oven Gathering was a BIG success. Let's throw out a "BIG Thanks" to the Old Dominion Iron Chefs. We hope to hook up with them and do the 2 State DOG 2. :)

It time to get our recipes ready for the Southeast Camper "Spring" Dutch Oven Gathering. We will be at Shelter #1 at Kings Mountain State Park in South Carolina. West of Lake Crawford near the campground.

As always our Spring Dutch Oven Gathering is the last Saturday in April. Be sure and mark your calendars.

If you would like to camp this weekend here's a link for more inormation about Kings Mountain State Park

Please log in and let us know your coming. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Dan & Katherine
campmaster

Re: Southeast Camper Spring Dutch Oven Gathering 2013

Postby chili1 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Looking forward to seeing everyone , we will be on campsite #71 . Ready for Spring !! See you soon ,
Randy & Linda
chili1

Re: Southeast Camper Spring Dutch Oven Gathering 2013

Postby campmaster » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:21 pm

Hi Randy

Tell Linda I'm trying to find a new recipe that does not have the word Pepper in the title of the recipe, she has been poking fun at me about the. :)

We'll keep our fingers crossed for good weather.

I'll make reservation this week.

Dan
campmaster

Return to Dutch Oven Gatherings and Events