NASCAR All Star Race

Join us at KD's for discussing just about everything not related to outdoor cooking, the weather or just to chew the fat.

NASCAR All Star Race

Postby Camp_Master » Sat May 22, 2010 8:14 am

Hi, Everyone

Going to the NASCAR All Star Race today. I've been ready for a few days now. I look forward to visiting all the campers that will be on the infield and all around the speedway. I'm curious to see what they are cooking.

How many of them are just hamburger, hot dog guys or do they really do it up right.

I'll take plenty of pictures and hopefully get some good ideas to show you here at Southeast Camper

Dan 8-)
Dan "Camp Master"
Southeast Camper - Dutch Oven and Outdoor Cooking
The Camping Directory - Add Your Website Today.
Camp_Master
Site Admin

Re: NASCAR All Star Race

Postby Camp_Master » Sun May 23, 2010 5:24 pm

Hi, Everyone

What a great race, it was really load, its been awhile since I've been to a race, forgot how load it really was.

I walked through the parking areas and campground and all I saw was the basic grill foods and snacks. I guess everyone was to busy playing corn toss, corn hole or bean bag toss, what every you want to call it. Corn Toss has gotten real big here in the Carolina's.

I poked around a few BBQ joints, they were good. The other food vendors were your typical ballpark stuff.

Oh well, I had hopes.

Dan :)
Dan "Camp Master"
Southeast Camper - Dutch Oven and Outdoor Cooking
The Camping Directory - Add Your Website Today.
Camp_Master
Site Admin

Return to KD's Place